I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF INFORMATION COLLECTION
2. This Policy describes how Glotrans receives, aggregates, stores, uses and protects Customer's information and other related matters as required by law (“Customer Information” ).
3. By providing information on the website glotransvn.com.vn, the Customer acknowledges that it has read, understood and agreed to this Policy and all information publicly disclosed on the website glotransvn.com.vn, will be updated from time to time (if any).
II. SCOPE OF USE OF INFORMATION
Glotrans uses Customer Information for the following purposes:
1. Contact, support and resolve customer inquiries/complaints.
2. Send notices, introduce services, commercial information and exchange information between Customer and Glotrans or vice versa, via email/phone number provided by Customer.
3. Market research, synthesis, analysis of general information of the Customer (for example: service demand, geographical area...), detailed information is only used for statistical work and Develop Customer Care Policies.
4. Other purposes agreed by the Customer or as prescribed by law or.
III. INFORMATION STORAGE TIME
Customer's information will be stored and kept confidential on the server of glotransvn.com.vn with the storage period in accordance with the laws and regulations of Glotrans from time to time.
IV. PERSONS OR ORGANIZATIONS MAY ACCESS TO CUSTOMER'S INFORMATION (the “Right of Access”)
2. Affiliates, affiliates and other related entities within Glotrans and its partners.
3. Competent individuals and organizations in accordance with the law or have the right to access information with the consent of the Customer.
V. ADDRESS OF INFORMATION COLLECTION AND MANAGEMENT UNIT
GLOBAL LOGISTICS AND TRANSPORT LIMITED CO., LTD
Address: No. 3 Le Thanh Tong, May To Ward, Ngo Quyen District, Hai Phong City, Vietnam.
BECAUSE. METHODS AND TOOLS FOR CUSTOMERS TO ACCESS AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In case the Customer needs to access and correct personal data, the Customer can contact Glotrans by the methods mentioned in Section V of this Policy.
VII. COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMERS' PERSONAL INFORMATION SECURITY
1. Glotrans does not provide Customer Information to any third party except at the request of the Customer or at the request of the competent State agencies, or in accordance with the law. , or provide it to the Accessible Party, or when providing such information is necessary for Glotrans or its partners to provide services/facilities/incentives to the Customer.
2. Glotrans is exempt from liability in case the data processing system, software, signal transmission system has problems, is faulty, is attacked or for any other objective reasons beyond its ability. control of Glotrans.
VIII. GENERAL TERMS
1. In case the Customer needs to answer questions, complaints, choices related to the purpose and scope of using Customer Information in accordance with the law, the Customer can contact Glotrans at methods set forth in Section V of this Policy.
2. This Policy is governed by the laws of Vietnam. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Policy shall first be resolved through negotiations between the Parties in good faith. In the event that the Parties are unable to resolve the dispute through negotiation within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which one Party notifies the other of the dispute, or another time limit as agreed between the Parties, then the dispute will be resolved by the Vietnam International Arbitration Center beside the Vietnam Chamber of Commerce and Industry (“VIAC”) in accordance with the Arbitration Rules of VIAC. The arbitration will be conducted at VIAC in Hanoi City, Vietnam, the language used in the proceedings is Vietnamese and the applicable law is Vietnamese law.